Remote Control Motorized Handling Trolley Coil and Roller Cart
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-40,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-40,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BXC
- Usage: Heavy Duty Coils Transportation
- Control Mode: Pendant/Remote/PLC Control
- Color: Customzied
- Power Mode: Battery, Cable, Conductive Rails
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: The Whole Cart Will Be Packed by Tarp.
- Origin: Xinxiang
- Product Name: Remote Control Coil Cart
- Load Capacity: 1-300 T
- Application: Steel Industry, Factory, Warehouse, Port
- Special Function: Anti-Explosion, Heat-Resistant, Lifting, Dumpling
- Material: Steel
- Trademark: PERFECT
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 84289090
Introduction of Remote Control Coil Cart
The Electric Coil Trolley are manual guide vehicles equipped with specialized drive systems which make it possible to easily, precisely and safely move up to 200 tons. The coil heavy load transfer cart is sometimes called a heavy transporter, headless transporter or self-propelled modular transporter.
Application of Remote Control Coil Cart
Uses of remote control coil cart:
For horizontal load transfers of a wide range of material, we have the heavy duty, high quality Transfer Cart solution you need. Transfer carts are used: to carry loads along assembly lines; transfer material from one work station to the next; store and transport an entire shift worth of production. They can even be used as a stable yet moveable machine base. With four different styles and standard capacities up to 60 tons, we have the solution you need and each style can be designed for your specific application.
Using Place of Remote Control Coil Cart
PERFECT conceives and manufactures a wide range of railway guided transfer carts, battery powered trolleys, intelligent self-propelled trolleys, die carts, industrial flat trailers, tilters and lifting platforms that operate in many industrial fields: metallurgy, manufacture, oil and gas, die shops, shipyards, chemical plant, automotive, mining industry, aerospace, power generation, coal industry, paper mills, metalworking, warehouse and many others!
Parameter of Remote Control Coil Cart
|Table Size (mm)||Length(L)||2000||4000||5500||6500||10000|
|Rail Inner Gauge(mm)||1200||1435||1435||200||2000|
|Running Time When Full Load||4.32||4||3.3||3.2||2.9|
|Running Distance for One Charge(Km)||6.5||4.8||4||3.8||3.2|
|Max Wheel Load(KN)||14.4||77.7||174||343.8||265.2|
|Recommended Rail Model||P15||P24||P43||QU100||QU100|
Advantages of Remote Control Coil Cart
---- Low noise It causes low noise level.
---- Maximum safety Offers guarantee of maximum safety for operators and for the material handled. We really care about the safety of everyone involved in the job.
---- Easy for operation These vehicles are easy to drive, so as soon as you get it you will be able to use it to transport your loads. We will support you to make the best out of your heavy load transporter.
---- Easy to implement into manufacturing process Operates on standard floors; Do not require complex or permanent installation
---- Suitable for All Kinds of Weight The steering battery powered trolley is superb for handling both small and extremely huge loads for its modular fabrication and its high payloads: up to 300 ton for each trolley.
Factory and Customer
Packaging and Shipping
Will A Transfer Cart Be A Good Solution?
A good question to ask since there are many material handling solutions on the market! Which one is the right choice? For starters, transfer carts are moveable platforms used for the horizontal movement of materials, assemblies, and other items. Consideration must be given to the weight of the load and the travel requirements for the application.
What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)