10 Ton Motorized Transfer Trolley Heavy Loads Transport Carriage
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6,500 US $6,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BXC
- Usage: Heavy Duty Material Transportation
- Brand: Perfect
- Special Function: Anti-Explosion, Heat-Resistant, Lifting, Dumpling
- Power Mode: Battery, Cable, Conductive Rails
- Material: Steel
- Transport Package: The Whole Cart Will Be Packed by Tarp.
- Origin: Xinxiang
- Product Name: Heavy Loads Transport Carriage
- Application: Steel Industry, Factory, Warehouse, Port
- Load Capacity: 1-300 Ton
- Control Mode: Pendant/Remote/PLC Control
- Color: Customzied
- Trademark: PERFECT
- Specification: 2000*2000*500
- HS Code: 84289090
1.Introduction of heavy loads transport carriage
2.Application of heavy loads transport carriage
Uses of heavy loads transport carriage:
For horizontal load transfers of a wide range of material, we have the heavy duty, high quality Transfer Cart solution you need. Transfer carts are used: to carry loads along assembly lines; transfer material from one work station to the next; store and transport an entire shift worth of production. They can even be used as a stable yet moveable machine base. With four different styles and standard capacities up to 60 tons, we have the solution you need and each style can be designed for your specific application.
3.Applicable sites of heavy loads transport carriage
PERFECT conceives and manufactures a wide range of railway guided transfer carts, battery powered trolleys, intelligent self-propelled trolleys, die carts, industrial flat trailers, tilters and lifting platforms that operate in many industrial fields: metallurgy, manufacture, oil and gas, die shops, shipyards, chemical plant, automotive, mining industry, aerospace, power generation, coal industry, paper mills, metalworking, warehouse and many others!
4. Parameter of heavy loads transport carriage
|Table Size (mm)||Length(L)||2000||4000||5500||6500||10000|
|Rail Inner Gauge(mm)||1200||1435||1435||200||2000|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||270||350||500||600||600|
|Running Speed (m/min)||0-25||0-20||0-20||0-20||0-18|
|Running Time When Full Load||4.32||4||3.3||3.2||2.9|
|Running Distance for One Charge(km)||6.5||4.8||4||3.8||3.2|
|Recommended Rail Model||P15||P24||P43||QU100||QU100|
5.Operation and Component of heavy loads transport carriage
There are a variety of drive and control systems for the heavy loads transport carriage. Drive systems include gear reducer, axle drives and individual wheel drives. A typical unit is equipped with a hand held pendant control which is used by the operator to control the transfer car to move backward, forward along the track. With an average travel speed of 20m/min, an operator can walk along with the car to operate the unit. The pendant can be provided to be mounted on any of the 4 corners of the vehicle to allow the operator to walk along the leading end of the vehicle during operation. And our transfer cars are also available with semi-automatic and fully automatic control systems to meet the needs of specialized applications.
6. Factory and Transportation
Will A Transfer Cart Be A Good Solution?
A good question to ask since there are many material handling solutions on the market! Which one is the right choice? For starters, transfer carts are moveable platforms used for the horizontal movement of materials, assemblies, and other items. Consideration must be given to the weight of the load and the travel requirements for the application.
What Are The Advantages of Using a Transfer Cart?
For smaller loads, manual carts can be dedicated to specific work place activities such as shuttling materials. This often makes the carts more available for use. Transfer carts are more accommodating for moving long loads through restrictive passage ways or doorways. For heavier loads transfer carts are an excellent affordable choice for their ability to handle heavy loads. Transfer carts are compact in design and work well in areas with limited floor area. Another advantage over lift trucks is how the cart deck can be customized to suit specific loads.
What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)