Metal Industry Use Motorized Handling Vehicle with Transfer Trolley
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||700 Sets One Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Ladle transfer car
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BWP
- Certification: ISO9000
- Product Name: Motorized Handling Vehicle
- Application: Steel Industry, Factory, Warehouse, Port
- Load Capacity: 1-300 Ton
- Control Mode: Pendant/Remote/PLC Control
- Color: Customzied
- Trademark: PERFECT
- Specification: 5500*2300*700
- HS Code: 84289090
- Fuel: Battery
- Condition: New
- Usage: Heavy Duty Material Transportation
- Brand: Perfect
- Special Function: Anti-Explosion, Heat-Resistant, Lifting, Dumpling
- Power Mode: Battery, Cable, Conductive Rails
- Material: Steel
- Transport Package: Tarp and Polywood Case
- Origin: Xinxiang
1. Introduction of Motorized Handling Vehicle
Compact in design, Material Trackless Transfer Carts can handle upwards of 300ton and work well in areas with limited floor space. These Transfer Carts are more accommodating for moving long loads through restrictive passage ways or doorways. For heavier loads, The transfer carts of material handling equipment running on cement can offer flexibility as they can be customized to suit specific needs. The material handling transfer carts can reduce labor costs, optimize manufacturing processes and reduce capital costs associated with forklift systems. The end result can be increased production and throughput.
2. Details of Motorized Handling Vehicle
3. Application of Motorized Handling Vehicle
PERFECT motorized handling trailers are operating in many shipping lines, stevedores, concrete manufacturers, foundries, steel mills, etc. We have supplied Hybrid Transfer Cart in the world for moving molds inside and outside the plant by electric traction and driving long distances.And also Heavy Load Transfer Carts are mainly used to solve manoeuvrability problems in tight spaces. Due to all possible steering programs, on either one or different axles, you can achieve tight turning radious. The propulsion can be either electric for in-plant load Carts or batteries for long distances.
4. Parameter of Motorized Handling Vehicle
|Ground requirement||Cement floor or Steel plate ground|
|Table size (mm)||3000*2000||4500*2200||5000*2200||5500*2300||6000*2300|
|Height of the whole cart (mm)||450||600||650||700||700|
|Wheel base (mm)||1500||1700||1700||1800||1800|
|Axles distance (mm)||2500||3900||4300||4800||5200|
|Turning radius (mm)||2501||3901||4301||4801||5201|
|Turning type||Turning while driving with no stop|
|Motor power (KW)||3.5||7||10||12||15|
|Wheel diameter (mm)||300 (4)||400 (4)||400 (6)||500 (6)||500 (6)|
|Running speed (m/min)||0-15||0-12|
|Brake principle||Electric magnetic brake|
|Operation method||With wire or no wire|
|Charger's installation||Installed on cart||Split-type|
|Charger's function||Automatic stop for obstacles|
|Radar control||3-0.3 m, Automatic stop for obstacles|
|Warning equipment||Sound and light|
|Other functions||Turning light, night light and power display|
5. Our Company
Henan Perfect Handling Equipment Co., Ltd. is specializing in the Design and Manufacture of transport system to solve every material handling requirement. Our product includes Industrial Trailers, Transfer Cars, Electric Railway Transfer Trolley, Scissor Lift Tables, Turntables and many other specialty items. We design our special transfer cars for all kind of industries. We can manufacture them according to clients' specifications. For example, we can prepare them to be used in rails, with autonomous batteries or for special applications.
6.Customization of Motorized Handling Vehicle
Mechanical Options Include:
─ Deck Railings
─ Wood Decking Material
─ Screw-Jack Lift Deck
─ Paint Color (customer specified)
─ Rail Guides
─ End Stops
─ Urethane Wheels (not available on guided carts)
─ Live Axle
1.What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)
2. What Are The Advantages of Using a Transfer Cart?
For smaller loads, manual carts can be dedicated to specific work place activities such as shuttling materials. This often makes the carts more available for use. Transfer carts are more accommodating for moving long loads through restrictive passage ways or doorways. For heavier loads transfer carts are an excellent affordable choice for their ability to handle heavy loads. Transfer carts are compact in design and work well in areas with limited floor area. Another advantage over lift trucks is how the cart deck can be customized to suit specific loads.
3. How can Transfer Carts be customized?
Please tell us:
What load or product will be transferred onto the cart?
What is the weight of the heaviest lift or load?
What are the dimensions? (Length; Width ; Height)
What is the trip time and frequency? (# of Trips per , Shifts per day:)
What is the travel area you need to cover? (Rail/cement floor, Indoor/Outdoor, straight line travel, etc)
What is the distance to travel?
Other relevant information or using condition.