Uses of Material Handling Vehicle:
PLC Controlled Motorized Handling Vehicle (BXC-150T)
1. Introduction of Motorized Handling VehiclePERFECT's motorized handling vehicle, also known as cross flat cart, transfer cart, transfer trolley, electric flat cart, have advantages as simple structure, easy operation and maintenance,large load capacity and so on,with which these transfer carts are widely used in machine manufacturing and metallurgical factory matching up with lift cranes to transport heavy objects warehouse across.The rail transfer carts are suitable for various industries, steel mill and factory, paper roll plant,painting room,shipbuilding,new factory building project,machine processing line,heavy industry, airport and so on to transfer or handling material and equipment from one place to another, from warehouse to workshop. PERFECT is specialized in designing and manufacturing of heavy duty Material Transfer Cart:
2. Customized of Motorized Handling Vehicle
Transfer Cart: Trackless transfer car, Battery operated transport trolley, Coils cart, Ladle transfer cart, Hydraulic scissors lift table cart etc.
Rail Cart: Rail transfer cart, Cross-rail transport trolley, Curved rails transfer cart, S shape railway transport cart, L shape track transporter etc.
Industrial Trailer: Flatbed trailer, Factory trailer, Utility trailer, Workshop transfer trailer, Airport baggage cargo trailer, Car transport trailer, Motorized transfer trailer etc.
Cargo Transportation: Die cart, Coils transport cart, pipes transfer carriage, steel beam transporter, aluminum plate transport vehicle, transformer carrier bogie
Special Handling Equipment: Ladle transfer trolley, Ferry Transfer wagon, Cross-rail transport equipment, Motorized turntable, Vacuum furnace transfer cart, Automatic vehicle etc.
3. Application of Motorized Handling Vehicle
For horizontal load transfers of a wide range of material, we have the heavy duty, high quality Transfer Cart solution you need. Transfer carts are used: to carry loads along assembly lines; transfer material from one work station to the next; store and transport an entire shift worth of production. They can even be used as a stable yet moveable machine base. With four different styles and standard capacities up to 60 tons, we have the solution you need and each style can be designed for your specific application.
4. Applicable Sites of Motorized Handling VehiclePERFECT conceives and manufactures a wide range of railway guided transfer carts, battery powered trolleys, intelligent self-propelled trolleys, die carts, industrial flat trailers, tilters and lifting platforms that operate in many industrial fields: metallurgy, manufacture, oil and gas, die shops, shipyards, chemical plant, automotive, mining industry, aerospace, power generation, coal industry, paper mills, metalworking, warehouse and many others!
5. Parameter of Motorized Handling Vehicle
6. Power Supply Mode of Motorized Handling VehicleThe motorized material handling equipment manufactured by us can be designed with different power supply mode, which include storage battery, cable, conductive rails, and so on. According to customers' different application environment, we would recommend the best suitable transfer solution with different power supply mode:
|Technical Parameters for Electric Transfer Carts|
|2||impacted rated load(t)||7.5||15||22.5||30||45||60||75|
|3||structure of frame||steel plates welded, beam structure|
|4||thickness of the steel plate(mm)||8||10||12||14||14||16||16|
|6||max. wheel load(t)||2.8||4.6||4.3||5.6||7.7||10||12|
|7||ground requirement||cement floor||steel plate ground|
|9||height of the whole cart(mm)||450||530||600||600||650||700||700|
|14||turning type||turning while driving with no stop|
|15||control method for turning||control button|
|21||brake principle||electric magnetic brake|
|22||ground balance ||mechanical automatic adjustment|
|23||operation method||with wire or no wire|
|24||battery model||D-250 24 ||D-330 24 ||D-400 24 ||D-440 24 ||D-250 36 ||D-330 36 ||D-440 36 |
|25||battery maintenance||free of maintenance|
|26||charger's installation||installed on cart||split-type|
|27||charger function||automatic charging|
|28||cart color||yellow and warning sign|
|29||radar control||3-0.3m automatic stop for obstacles|
|30||warning equipment||sound and light |
|31||other functions||turning light, night light and power display|
Storage Battery Powered Transfer carts: This kind motorized transfer carts powered by battery is suitable for long running distance, low using frequency, "S" "L" and curved tracks, anti-explosion and ferry occasion.
Cable reel powered transfer cart on rails: This kind electric flat transfer carts powered by cable is most used in occasion with high using frequency, short running distance, straight direction route.
Conductive track powered motorized transport trolleys: This kind material automated transport trolleys get power from the conductive tracks installed on the floor. These transport trolleys are suitable for high using frequency and large loading capacity. It has strict requirements about the track installation which need to be insulated.
Steerable transfer carts: These steerable transfer carts apply to multidirectional heavy duty transportation on cement floor and steel plate with rotation required. They can turn freely in 360°degree to change the moving direction. So they are powered by battery which won't be affected by the trailing cable during running in small or limited space.7. Our Factory and Customers' visit
What Are The Advantages of Using a Transfer Cart?
For smaller loads, manual carts can be dedicated to specific work place activities such as shuttling materials. This often makes the carts more available for use. Transfer carts are more accommodating for moving long loads through restrictive passage ways or doorways. For heavier loads transfer carts are an excellent affordable choice for their ability to handle heavy loads. Transfer carts are compact in design and work well in areas with limited floor area. Another advantage over lift trucks is how the cart deck can be customized to suit specific loads.
What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)How can Transfer Carts be customized? Please tell us:
What load or product will be transferred onto the cart?
What is the weight of the heaviest lift or load?
What are the dimensions? (Length; Width ; Height)
What is the trip time and frequency? (# of Trips per , Shifts per day:)
What is the travel area you need to cover? (Rail/cement floor, Indoor/Outdoor, straight line travel, etc)
What is the distance to travel?
Other relevant information or using condition.