Industrial Heavy Duty Motorized Material Transfer Trolley1. Introduction of Motorized Material Transfer Trolley Motorized Material Transfer Trolley is powered by storage battery, runs on cement floor or steel plate ground.
The Motorized Material Transfer Trolley is mainly applied to convey heavy cargoes from one location to another in the workshop.
For the Motorized Material Transfer Trolley, It's easy to turn 360 degrees at a minimum turning radius.
The operation ways are hand held push button and remote control, the steering wheel sets coordinate with die wheel sets to carry the loads on the customized platform.
This series flat cart's power source is DC motor power, through reducer enlarge the torque and provide power to die wheel sets.
The safety device is LED audible and visual alarm as warning symbol, and the external automatic charger is equipped for battery recharge.
Battery is easy to replace within 5min , full load continuous running 6 hours , the Intelligent charging device can charge the battery full within 8 hours.
So Motorized Material Transfer Trolley was widely used in machinery factories, warehouses and metallurgical plants as a workshop transport or with the crane transport heavy loads over cross.
2. Details of Motorized Material Trolley3. Application of Motorized Material TrolleyPERFECT motorized material trolleys are operating in many shipping lines, stevedores, concrete manufacturers, foundries, steel mills, etc. We have supplied Hybrid Transfer Cart in the world for moving molds inside and outside the plant by electric traction and driving long distances.
And also Heavy Load Transfer Carts are mainly used to solve manoeuvrability problems in tight spaces. Due to all possible steering programs, on either one or different axles, you can achieve tight turning radious. The propulsion can be either electric for in-plant load Carts or batteries for long distances.
4. Parameter of Motorized Material Trolley
5. Our Company
|Ground requirement||Cement floor or Steel plate ground|
|Table size (mm)||3000*2000||4500*2200||5000*2200||5500*2300||6000*2300|
|Height of the whole cart (mm)||450||600||650||700||700|
|Wheel base (mm)||1500||1700||1700||1800||1800|
|Axles distance (mm)||2500||3900||4300||4800||5200|
|Turning radius (mm)||2501||3901||4301||4801||5201|
|Turning type||Turning while driving with no stop|
|Motor power (KW)||3.5||7||10||12||15|
|Wheel diameter (mm)||300 (4)||400 (4)||400 (6)||500 (6)||500 (6)|
|Running speed (m/min)||0-15||0-12|
|Brake principle||Electric magnetic brake|
|Operation method||With wire or no wire|
|Charger's installation||Installed on cart||Split-type|
|Charger's function||Automatic stop for obstacles|
|Radar control||3-0.3 m, Automatic stop for obstacles|
|Warning equipment||Sound and light|
|Other functions||Turning light, night light and power display|
Henan Perfect Handling Equipment Co., Ltd. is specializing in the Design and Manufacture of transport system to solve every material handling requirement. Our product includes Industrial Trailers, Transfer Cars, Electric Railway Transfer Trolley, Scissor Lift Tables, Turntables and many other specialty items. We design our special transfer cars for all kind of industries. We can manufacture them according to clients' specifications. For example, we can prepare them to be used in rails, with autonomous batteries or for special applications.
6.Customization of Motorized Material TrolleyMechanical Options Include:
─ Deck Railings
─ Wood Decking Material
─ Screw-Jack Lift Deck
─ Paint Color (customer specified)
─ Rail Guides
─ End Stops
─ Urethane Wheels (not available on guided carts)
─ Live Axle
7. Q&A1.What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)
2. What Are The Advantages of Using a Transfer Cart?
For smaller loads, manual carts can be dedicated to specific work place activities such as shuttling materials. This often makes the carts more available for use. Transfer carts are more accommodating for moving long loads through restrictive passage ways or doorways. For heavier loads transfer carts are an excellent affordable choice for their ability to handle heavy loads. Transfer carts are compact in design and work well in areas with limited floor area. Another advantage over lift trucks is how the cart deck can be customized to suit specific loads.
3. How can Transfer Carts be customized?
Please tell us:
What load or product will be transferred onto the cart?
What is the weight of the heaviest lift or load?
What are the dimensions? (Length; Width ; Height)
What is the trip time and frequency? (# of Trips per , Shifts per day:)
What is the travel area you need to cover? (Rail/cement floor, Indoor/Outdoor, straight line travel, etc)
What is the distance to travel?
Other relevant information or using condition.